We support you in the digital branding of your company and help you build long-term relationships with your customers.
Here’s how we measure digital branding success
These metrics of a digital brand can be measured:
– Increased CTR (click through rate) in search engine rankings.
– Higher resale rate with existing customers
– More social media followers
– Higher social media engagement
– More traffic for brand keywords
– More sales to customers who access the online offer via brand keywords – higher number of brand mentions in the media
We implement your digital branding with you – in 6 steps
- Analysis of the initial situation
Together with you, we examine your current brand communication strategy, especially from a digital perspective. We analyze your previous brand building and brand management activities and evaluate them in terms of effectiveness and efficiency.
- Determining the framework conditions
In consultation with you, we define your budget, timeframe and key performance indicators (KPIs) as a starting point.
- Goal setting
Based on the previous considerations, we jointly determine the objective. For example, a digital branding objective for your company could be increased interaction on and with social networks.
- Determining the measures
The next step is to execute the various measures to enforce the brand development strategy; these form the basis of the digital brand story.
- Execution of the individual branding measures and campaigns on the various channels.
Together with you, we evaluate which channels can generate the greatest reach and the most interactions and, on this basis, create appropriate marketing measures and content for your digital branding.
- Evaluation, measurement and optimization of the strategy
In the final step, when the content has already been placed on the various channels, we review the KPIs defined in step 2, thus measuring success based on data. It depends on these results whether individual measures or framework conditions are adjusted again, if necessary.